Thrivent Mutual Funds understands every investor is unique which is why we offer you flexibility and choice to match your investing style and preferences.
Investing Your Way
We offer a wide variety of funds that span most major asset categories to provide you the flexibility to choose the funds that are right for your situation—based on your life stage, your financial goals, and whether you are looking for a conservative or more aggressive investment option to match your individual comfort with risk.
When you invest with us, you can create your own custom mix of assets using our mutual funds or we can do it for you with one of our cruise control investment options like our Thrivent Asset Allocation Funds and Income Plus Funds. We’ve streamlined the investing process by baking all the analysis, expertise, and diversification across several categories of securities right into these funds.
Based on your investing preferences, you can research, choose, and manage your own funds online, or, for a more full-service relationship, you can choose to work directly with one of our more than 2,300 experienced Thrivent Financial Representatives (additional fees may apply). Either way, you’ll be investing in our competitively priced no-load mutual funds. Sophisticated investments made surprisingly simple.
Our Approach to Investing
We believe our unique advantage is our people and our performance. Our experienced investment managers use sophisticated portfolio optimization strategies, mathematical models, and statistical analysis to develop long-term strategic targets for asset allocation. They select stocks and bonds to create well-diversified portfolios and adjust allocations for current market conditions. Our analysts are deeply immersed in each of their industries. It’s this rigorous process and expertise which we believe has helped us achieve our competitive performance.
- We believe in active asset management. Our funds are managed by real people, not computers set to mimic some general index.
- Thrivent Mutual Funds offers 21 no-load mutual funds, spanning most major asset classes, to help investors build diversified portfolios.
- Our fund managers aim for consistent, competitive performance, with focus on long-term growth instead of short-term wins.
- In Barron’s annual Best Mutual Fund Families Survey (based on 2015 performance), Thrivent Mutual Funds was ranked 3rd in Best Mutual Fund Family category and 4th in the World Equity category. Learn More
- Thrivent Mutual Funds was the recipient of the 2016 Thomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards for Best Overall – Small Fund Family1 and Best Mixed-Assets – Small Fund Family1 for the three year period ending Nov 30, 2015. Learn More
Learn more about the performance of our mutual funds.