Thrivent Mutual Funds helps investors prepare for a more secure financial future. We do this in a variety of ways, from the experience of our fund managers to providing convenient, flexible options to make investing easier.
Our seasoned team of more than 110 investment professionals brings their deep expertise to managing our funds so you can feel confident in the choices you’re making. And it’s not just the size of our team but the depth of experience that we believe matters.
- More than 80% have at least 10 years of experience
- Over 50% have more than 20 years of investment experience
- Over 83% have earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, an advanced degree, or both
Now that’s some investing horsepower.
Our fund managers rely on their investment processes and philosophies—an approach that has served us well for a long time. Each fund manager uses sophisticated technology, research and analytics to guide their decisions. They specialize within their respective asset class, overseeing solution-based mutual funds, focused on both accumulation and distribution.
Our more than 20 funds remain true to their stated investment objectives so you know what you're getting when you choose to make them part of your overall investment strategy. And you can get these actively managed funds with no loads—meaning no sales commissions.* That’s right, no loads. Just seems like the right thing to do.
Thrivent Mutual Funds has been offering mutual funds since 1970. Today there are more than 20 solution-based mutual funds with over $20.9 billion in assets (as of 12/31/2019). The funds are actively managed by Thrivent Asset Management, LLC, focused on both accumulation and distribution strategies designed for all risk tolerances.
Fast Facts – The Thrivent Mutual Funds Difference
- Thrivent Mutual Funds are brought to you by Thrivent Financial, a not-for-profit, fraternal benefit society with an over 100 year history of helping members be wise with money and live generously.
- Thrivent Financial has more than $152 billion in assets under management/advisement (as of 12/31/2019).1
- Thrivent Financial is listed 351 on the Fortune 500 List (as of May 2019).
- Thrivent Financial has been named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Institute 9 years strong (2012 - 2020).2
Learn more about Thrivent Financial.