Thrivent Financial Investor Services Incorporated (TFISI), Thrivent Distributors LLC (TDL), and Thrivent Asset Management LLC (TAM) pride ourselves on relationships based on integrity and trust, and the privacy and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. We are committed to protecting your account and personal information, and this commitment to conduct business with your best interest in mind is the foundation of our privacy and security program and is our promise to you.
Within the security aspect of our program, we have implemented many security and privacy features. Our program includes administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are reasonably designed to safeguard the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal information you share with us.
Central to this program are:
- Policies and standards to govern information technology resources, protect information assets, and safeguard personal information.
- Use of appropriate technologies such as firewalls and encryption.
- Monitoring and testing our systems to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions.
- Maintaining access controls designed to restrict access to those with legitimate business need.
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure our selected service partners maintain similar high standards and adhere to all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and updating our technologies, policies and programs at regular intervals in light of emerging risks and developments.
Tips for Protecting Your Information
TFISI, TDL, and TAM are committed to maintaining safeguards to protect the security of our systems. As the end-user, you also play an important role to ensure you are protected when you use the Internet. Consider the following security tips:
- Ensure that any computer you use to access ThriventFunds.com, ThriventManagedAccounts.com, or ThriventIntervalFunds.com has up-to-date anti-virus software and use a hardware or software firewall. Firewalls should act as a buffer between your computer and the Internet with the intent to limit access to your computer by blocking communications from unauthorized sources.
- Keep your operating system and all other software, including your browser, up-to-date.
- Be aware of unsolicited and phishing email. Remember: TFISI, TDL, TAM and other Thrivent affiliates will never ask you to provide or confirm your personal information, account numbers or passwords in an email. Never respond to an unsolicited email which asks for such personal or account information.
- Protect your user ID and password. Keep email or social networking account IDs and passwords separate and different from those used for financial accounts. If you report or we become aware of unauthorized access to an account we reserve the right to lock the account.
Call 800-847-4836 to report possible fraud on ThriventFunds.com or to report a confirmed case of identity theft, including:
- Unauthorized user or transaction activity in your mutual funds account(s).
- Lost or stolen online account access information.
- Suspicious email or website referencing Thrivent.